Summer Season Faves


June already! How is 2017 almost half done?? Well, as the days of summer approach and the sun lingers in the sky until evening, we are fortunate to spend more time this month doing all the things we love to make our homes come alive. 
Whether you’ll sit back and enjoy the migratory bird songs in a backyard hammock, break out your best bbq recipies as “grill master”, or like me, revel in the sight, smell and feeling of the dirt under my nails as I tend and grow my future summer harvest in the garden.
Whatever you do to be #inspiredwhereyoulive, I wish you a happy June!
FACT: Permaculture (sustainable, self-sufficient agriculture) is fast becoming a desireable feature for young home Buyers.
For more detailed information on my favourite products and techniques for June, feel free to contact me anytime!
Enjoy the nice long days,
Laura

Comments

Popular Posts